Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC
Model 7499 3-Channel BNC A/B Switch Box with Contact Closure Remote
Great for Audio, Video Remote Switch Applications!
All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 75 Ohm equipment.
MODEL 7499 SPECIFICATIONS:
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure signals for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.47" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.6 cm), (1U rack height).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
PathWay® Model 7499 Tri-Channel BNC A/B Application w/Contact Closure Remote Control:
PathWay® Model 7499 Application diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COM port for Channel 1, Channel 2, and Channel 3. Each channel's COMMON device has access to two other BNC Interface devices connected to BNC ports A, and B. Simultaneously control all three channels from position A to position B or Position B to Position A. A REMOTE DB9 port can be used to Remotely Control the unit via Contact Closure Control Signals.
MODEL 7499 FEATURES:
- Each channel allows access to two BNC networks from one COMMON BNC network or device.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Both the Center and Shell of the BNC interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 75 Ohm equipment.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit will switch based on Remote Contact Closure state.
- Remote Contact Closure Control provides dry contact logic to allow control of the switch position and lockout state.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The PathWay® Model 7499 Tri-Channel BNC A/B Data Switch with Contact Closure Remote Port allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each channel. The Model 7499 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7499 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7499 Switch
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 Ohm, (M/M) Custom Length
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.