Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7407 Single Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with Remote
Half the size of standard 1U rack!
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 (F) connectors labeled A, B and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) LEDs on front panel display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC 50Hz -60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US non-polarized plug
- DIMENSIONS: Half-Rack 8" W x 1.75" H x 8" D. [48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.5 lbs. (1.4 kg)
RJ45 A/B APPLICATION: PathWay® Model 7407 is an RJ45 A/B Switch with an RJ45 RS232 Serial Remote Control port. Control the unit remotely via RS232 Serial Commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- Ideal for sharing or fallback applications.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- All switched signals are passed via copper contact relays that maintain their position and continuity in the event of power failure.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII Commands that allow the user to control switch position and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LEDs indicate switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The PathWay® Model 7407 RJ45 A/B Network Switch with Remote control access allows the user the capability of accessing two separate RJ45 ports via the COMMON port. The Model 7407 is enclosed in a 1U, half rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
The switch may be controlled manually via a front panel push button or remotely from an RS232 serial port. Switch position status may be obtained via the front panel LED display or the remote RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7407 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.