Model 7354R Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/C/D/E/F Switch with Telnet Remote, RoHS Compliant
Certified for Cat5e Compliance. Remote Control Port accepts TELNET commands.
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface networks or devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (7) RJ45 Female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 5e performance.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (6) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses TELNET commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 4.5 lbs. (2.1 kg).
IP ADDRESSABLE CAT 5e A/B/C/D/E/F DATA NETWORK APPLICATION WITH TELNET REMOTE, PASSWORD PROTECTED:
The drawing illustrates a Shared Device connected to the RJ45 Cat5e COMMON port with access to six other devices connected to the Cat 5e RJ45 ports labeled A, B, C, D, E, and F. The RJ45 Remote Port accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet for Remote Control using Telnet Commands. The RJ45 Remote port is Password Protected and can be disabled.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Certified RoHS Compliant.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control for quick and easy switching.
- IP Addressable!
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet Environment.
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Custom length certified Cat5e cable available. Get better performance!
The PathWay® Model 7354 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/C/D/E/F Network Switch with Telnet Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among six other devices, connected to the "A", "B", "C", "D", "E", and "F" ports, with remote access functionality.
Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and Telnet commands. The Model 7354 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION WIDE RANGE POWER OPTION: (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.