Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45, Cat5e
Model 7310 10-Channel, Dual Channel RJ45, CAT5e, A/B Switch with Telnet, Keylock
- PORT CONNECTORS: (60) RJ45 female connectors; custom labeled.
- COMPLIANCE: Certified for Cat5e.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (10) Manual pushbuttons allows local switching. (1) Keylock restricts front panel pushbuttons.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Green LED (A) adn (1) Red LED (B) for each channel display switch position and power.status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses TELNET commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER SUPPLY 1: IEC 60320 C14 (F), External Power Input Connector.
- POWER SUPPLY 2: IEC 60320 C14 (F), External Power Input Connector.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 5.10" H x 16.30" D (48.3 x 13.0 x 41.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 14.4 lbs. (6.6 kg)
10-CHANNEL, DUAL CHANNEL RJ45 CAT5e A/B APPLICATION w/TELNET & KEYLOCK: The application drawing shows:
- 10 Channels of dual channel RJ45 A/B switching.
- Each dual channel switch simultaneously.
- Front panel Keylock to lock and unlock the front panel controls.
- RJ45 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet REMOTE.
- Password Protected REMOTE.
- Remote control of the unit via Ethernet Remote port using Telnet commands or via Graphical User Interface.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel Keylock inhibits or permits pushbutton control.
- Independently switch 10 Channels of Dual Channel A/B switching.
- Each dual set of channels switches simultaneously.
- Certified for CAT 5e compliance.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, create or delete a group, as well as query the unit serial number.
- Remote Control of the switch is secured by user login and password protection.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- SSH Configuration for Telnet access.
- Secure Shell (SSH) is a cryptographic network protocol for operating network services securely over an unsecured network.
The PathWay® Model 7310 10-Channel, Dual Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch, with Telnet, Keylock allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports for each of the 10 Dual Channels. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T connection and Telnet Interface. The Model 7310 is enclosed in a 3U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote Management Console (GUI)
An alternative means of controlling the actions of the M7310 is through the use of the Remote Management Console (GUI) which provides a familiar and consistent user interface.
To connect the Model 7310 from a workstation or computer, simply launch a standard web browser and type in the Model 7310 IP address using HTTPS protocol (https://). See section "Loading the GUI Application". The Java Applet will be automatically uploaded from the switch upon connection. The Java environment requirement for the GUI is version Java 7 update 51 and above.
Figure 1: Remote Control Management Console in a standard browser.
RJ45 Patchcords, All Lengths, All Colors, In Stock!
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.