Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7195 Dual Channel BNC 50 Ohm A/B Switch with TTL Contact Closure Remote
- Ideal for switching 50 Ohm BNC connections remotely.
- Outstanding for switching laboratory test and measurement equipment.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) labeled A, B, and COMMON for each Channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status for each channel.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts TTL Voltage Control Signaling for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0"D. (1U rack height) (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.3 lbs. (2.4 Kg)
WIDE RANGE POWER
(Cat No 517277)OPTION AVAILABLE: CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
DUAL CHANNEL BNC 50 Ohm A/B APPLICATION w/TTL CONTACT CLOSURE REMOTE: The diagram illustrates simultaneous switching of both Channels. A COMMON device is connected to the COMMON port for each channel (Channel 1, Channel 2). The COMMON device has access to two other devices connected to the BNC A and B ports for each channel. The DB9 port accepts TTL Contact Closure Signaling for Remote Control Operation of the Model 7195.
- Simultaneously switch both channels between positions A and B locally via front panel pushbutton, or remotely via a DB9 remote port initiated by TTL voltage control.
- Both the Center and Shell of the BNC interface of Channels 1 and 2 are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Remote port allows position control and query of switch position.
- Remote query of the switch position from the remote DB9 port is a three pin dry contact configuration.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
- Retains last switch position in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up the unit will check the setting of the contact closure remote and move to that setting.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC cables available for your switch installation.
The Pathway® Model 7195 Dual Channel BNC 50 Ohm A/B Switch with TTL/Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single BNC device, connected to the COMMON port connector, among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel. The Model 7195 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely using the Remote port on the rear. The Remote port allows the user to control switch position using TTL signaling connected to the DB9 Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the present position and unit power status. Status can also be obtained from Contact Closure pins located on the DB9 Remote port.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.