Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7194 Dual Channel BNC 50 Ohm A/B Switch with Pass-Through Port and Telnet Remote
- REAR PANEL PORT CONNECTORS: (1) BNC (F) labeled CH-1 COM. (1) BNC (F) labeled CH-2 COM and (1) BNC (F) labeled PASS.
- FRONT PANEL PORT CONNECTORS: (2) BNC (F) labeled CH-1A, and CH-1B. (2) BNC (F) CH-2A, and CH-2B. (1) BNC (F) connector labeled PASS.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status for each channel. (1) pushbutton for each channel.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 BASE-T LAN Ethernet that uses Telnet Commands for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0"D. (1U rack height) (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.3 lbs. (2.4 Kg)
WIDE RANGE POWER
(Cat No 517277)OPTION AVAILABLE: CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
DUAL CHANNEL BNC 50 OHM APPLICATION w/PASS-THROUGH PORT: The drawing illustrates Channel 1 and Channel 2 with BNC 50 Ohm connectors. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to its BNC 50 Ohm COMMON port accessing two devices connected to the BNC 50 Ohm Port A and Port B. There are two BNC Pass-Through ports; One on the front-panel and one on the rear-panel, that provides a coupling to pass a signal straight between the front and rear panel. The RJ45 Remote port is IP addressable and accepts Telnet commands for Remote Control operation of the Model 7194.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both Center and Shell of the BNC interface of Channels 1 and 2 are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Both Center and Shell of the BNC interface of the Pass Ports are passed straight through.
- Independent control of each channel, with ganging.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Remote Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Telnet interface also supports sending of raw TCP packets.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
The Pathway® Model 7194 Dual Channel BNC 50 Ohm A/B Switch with Pass-Through Port and Telnet Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, for each channel. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100BASE-T connection and Telnet commands.
There is also a pair of Pass-Through ports that provide a coupling to pass a signal straight between the front and rear of the unit. The Model 7194 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.