QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6293 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B/C Switch, Single Mode LC Duplex, with Remote Serial Access
Remotely controllable from Terminal Server connection to switch serial CONTROL port.
Ideal for Dynamic Backup Applications!
- WAVELENGTH: 1310 nm.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) LC Duplex connectors labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
- CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton allows selection of switch position.
- DISPLAY: (3) Red LED's display switch position and power status.
- SUPERVISORY REMOTE PORT: (1) RJ45 (F) connector accepts ASCII RS232 serial data.
- POWER: Connector on rear panel accepts customer supplied -48 VDC, 500 mA power input. A mating connector is included along with wiring instructions.
- DIMENSIONS: Standard rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs.
QuickSwitch® 6293 Fiber optic Mirror A/B/C switch, Single Mode LC Duplex application with RS232 Serial Remote :
The QuickSwitch® 6293 illustrates an LC Duplex single mode COMMON Port with access to any one of three LC Duplex ports, labeled A , B and C, connected to Fiber Optic Networks A, B or C. The RJ45 Remote port accepts RS232 Serial ASCII commands for Remote Control operation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All switched signals are passed via mirror relays that maintain their position and continuity even in the event of a power loss or failure.
- Supports single mode fiber (SMF-28), 9/125 micron fiber with a wavelength of 1310 nm.
- Front panel push button Control.
- RJ45 Remote control port via RS232 ASCII Commands.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lock and unlock front panel operations, and obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number.
- MEMS mirror switch supports OC12 speeds of 622 Mbps.
- Requires customer supplied -48 VDC, 500 mA power input.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The QuickSwitch® Model 6293 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B/C LC Duplex Switch with Remote Serial Access allows the user the capability of sharing a Fiber Optic LC Duplex pair connected to the COMMON port among three other sets of LC Duplex pairs connected to the A, B, and C ports with local and remote access functionality. This Remote access can be accomplished using an RJ45 connection via ASCII RS232 Serial commands.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 6293 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.