Manual Network Switch, BNC
BNC Network Switches, Manual Switch
Model 8511 Dual-Channel 8-Port BNC Switch, Manual Desktop
- Quickly and easily, share a single Dual Channel BNC interface device among 8 other devices.
- Field proven in integration and Test applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (18) Coaxial female connectors labeled 1A & 1B, 2A & 2B, thru 8A & 8B and COMMON A & B.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- POWER: No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5" W x 1.7" H x 7.6"D. (21.6 x 4.3 x 19.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL 8-PORT BNC SWITCH APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the (COM A and COM B) port with access to the selected pair of BNC ports; (1A and 1B), (2A and 2B), (3A and 3B) thru (8A and 8B) ports. The drawing also illustrates the eight manual pushbuttons for each of 8 positions of the Model 8511.
The Model 8511 Dual-Channel 8-Port BNC Switch allows the user to switch one pair of BNC ports (COMMON, A and B) to the selected pair of BNC ports (A and B) of Channels 1 thru 8. The Model 8511 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
- Reliable 8-port BNC switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- One pole of each port is switched (center pin).
- The shell of all BNC's are connected together at all times (not isolated)
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Manual operation via front panel mechanical pushbutton switch.
- Simultaneous control of both channels.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length BNC Coaxial cables available for your switch installation.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 8511 Switch.
Specify length (XXX) when ordering.
XXX Feet, M/M, 50 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
XXX Feet, M/M, 75 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
XXX Feet, M/M, 93 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data network switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.