KVM Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
LineSelect® Model 8408 PS/2 Keyboard, VGA Monitor & PS/2 Mouse A/B Manual Data Network Switch
Sharing Switch adds, flexibility to Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse Networks
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) HD15 (F) connectors (VGA Monitor Interface) labeled A, B, and COM
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (PS/2 Mouse)
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (Keyboard Interface).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL:
- (1) Rotary switch on front panel select A or B position.
- 1 Manual reset button.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.25” W x 2.0” H x 7.25” D. (13.3 x 5.2 x 21.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)
PS/2 KEYBOARD, VGA MONITOR, & PS/2 MOUSE APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates a PS/2 computer connected to the Model 8408. The hard drive is allowed access to (PS/2 Keyboard A, VGA Monitor A, and PS/2 Mouse A) or to select (PS/2 Keyboard B, VGA Monitor B, and PS/2 Mouse B) setup by selecting one of two switch positions on the Model 8408.
- LineSelect® Model 8408, PS/2 Keyboard, Monitor and Mouse AB Switch is designed to allow access from one PS/2 computer to 2 locations having a keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Alternately, the M8408 can also be used where two PS/2 computers need to be shared among one keyboard, monitor and mouse location.
- A front panel selector allows easy switching.
- No external power required with the Model 8408 Manual Data Network Switch.
LineSelect® Model 8408, PS/2 Keyboard, Monitor and Mouse A/B Switch is designed to allow access from one PS/2 computer to two locations having a keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Alternately, the Model 8408 can also be used where two PS/2 computers need to be shared among one keyboard, monitor, and mouse location. A front panel selector allows quick and easy switching of the shared device.
State cable length when ordering.
Part Number Description
880841 Any Length/Feet, VGA Monitor Cable, HD15 (M/M)
891022 Any Length/Feet, VGA Extension Cable HD15 (M/F)
880835 Any Length/Feet, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/M)
891021 Any Length/Feet, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/F)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.