Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7249-ESL Dual Channel RS530 Secure/Non-Secure Switch and RJ45 A/B Switch with Cutoff
- CHANNEL 1 PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 (M/M/F) connectors labeled SECURE, NON-SECURE and COMMON, respectively.
- CHANNEL 2 PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45(F) shielded connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching of channels 1 and 2.
- REMOTE CONTROL: DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts contact closure or RS232 serial data.
- DISPLAY: (6) LEDs on front panel display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation.
- POWER: Internal power supply accepts 115 VAC, 60 Hz. A power cable is supplied with the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 8.0" D x 1.75" H.
- WEIGHT: 4.5 lbs.
- Two independent switch channels.
- Remote switching via DB9 Remote port on rear panel.
- Local control via two front panel pushbuttons.
- Remote Control via CONTROL port that accepts ASCII, RS232 serial data commands or contact closure signaling.
- LED's indicate switch position & power status.
- If power is lost, both channels automatically switch to CUTOFF position.
- When power is restored, each channel will switch back to its programmed default position.
- Custom length interconnection DB25 and RJ45 cables are available.
The PathWay® Model 7249-ESL is a 2-Channel RS530 switch with SECURE / NON-SECURE positions on channel one and RJ45 AB Switch position on channel two, provides two channel switching in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit.
Channel One allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25(F) interface device connected to the Common port among two other DB25 (M) devices connected to the SECURE and NON-SECURE DB25 ports. All 25 pins are switched on this DB25 switch.
Channel Two allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 device connected to the Common port with two other RJ45 devices connected to the "A" and "B" RJ45 ports. Both channels allow the user to set the switches to the CUTOFF position, which stops any and all data throughput for the switch. All 8 pins are switched on this RJ45 switch.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom code-operated network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.