DB25 Manual Network Switches, 6-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 8652 DB25 RS232 A/B/C/D/E/F Switch, Desktop, Manual Operation
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 Interface Device.
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
Switch between devices without having to disconnect cables.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (7) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, and COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, D, E, or F.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DESKTOP ENCLOSURE: 8.1"W x 3.47"H x 7.74"D. (20.6 x 8.9 x 19.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
DB25 RS232 DB25 A/B/C/D/E/F APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a DB25 RS232 six-position switch. A single device is connected to the DB25 COMMON port. The single device is sharing among six devices connected to the DB25 A, B, C, D, E and F ports. Connect between COMMON Device and any one of the six devices at a time connected to the A, B, C, D, E or F port.
- Allows quick connection to any one of six devices from one COMMON device.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8652 DB25 RS232 A/B/C/D/E/F Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among six other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, and F ports. The LineSelect® Model 8652 is enclosed in a 2U, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and be used as a desktop unit.
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.