Shipping Terms - Shipments are made via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Freight charges are prepaid and added to your invoice. We can estimate the freight costs for you.
We can ship freight collect on your account, just provide your UPS Account Number.
We can also ship via the carrier of your choice. Provide the details and your account number.
Products shall be shipped F.O.B. Electro Standards' facility. Title to and risk of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you upon Electro Standards delivery of the products to a carrier for shipment. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor. Electro Standards' prices do not include shipping and handling charges. Electro Standards reserves the right to use its own discretion in the manner and routing of shipments. Electro Standards shall be permitted to deliver products in separate lots.
Shipping Return Policy -
- To return an item, contact Electro Standards at 401-943-1164 to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the date of the shipment and cannot be extended or re-issued. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number.
- All returns except those of defective product are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and additional charges for handling or freight are refunded only in cases of defective products.
- Return freight must be shipped prepaid. We recommend that you insure the package as you are responsible for risk of loss on all returned packages. We recommend that all cartons are properly packed as Electro Standards is not responsible for product damaged en route. We do not issue call tags for product returns.
- Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents and packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition.
- The product must have with it a copy of the original invoice or packing slip and the appropriate RMA paperwork.
- If your item is not working properly, please contact Electro Standards at 401-943-1164 for help in trouble-shooting your application.
- If the product is defective, Electro Standards will repair or replace that item (at our discretion) upon receipt and evaluation of the original product.
- Electro Standards reserves the right to authorize product returns after 30 days from the invoice date in some cases. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future pruchases only and some additional restocking charges may be applied.
- All credits from RMAs must be used within one calendar year of issue.