Cat6 Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 8086 RJ45 A/B Switch, Manual, Cat6 Compliant
- Switches all 8 pins.
- Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
- Field proven data network switch, highly reliable .
CAT6 NETWORK APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port allowing the user to switch between to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks connected to the A and B ports.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.45"W x 2.65"H x 7.75"D (13.9 x 6.8 x 19.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.0 lb. (0.5 kg)
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data format.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- No external power required.
- Manual control via knob located on front panel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat6).
- (3) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B, and Common, located on rear panel.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Custom length CAT6 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 8086 enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. The Model 8086 Category 6 A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.