RJ45 Manual Network Switches, Cat5, Rotary Switches
LineSelect® Model 8081 Cat5 RJ45 A/B/C Switch, Manual Control, Cat 5 Compliant
- Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface devices.
- PORT CONNNECTRORS: (4) RJ45, Category 5 ports on rear panel
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, or C
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure
- DIMENSIONS: 5.43" W x 7.91" D x 2.67" H (13.8 x 20.1 x 6.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lb. (0.6 kg)
CAT5 A/B/C NETWORK APPLICATION: The drawing illlustrates a computer or workstation connected to the CAT5 RJ45 COMMON port accessing one of three networks connected to the CAT5 RJ45 A, B, and C ports.
- LineSelect® Model 8081 Cat5 3-position network switch allows access to three networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Category 5 compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- All (8) ports of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The ports are transparent to data.
- Manual control via knob located on front panel.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (Up to CAT 5).
- (4) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B C and COMMON, located on rear panel.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Standard & custom category 5 cables available in multiple colors and any length!
Call Electro Standards, 401-943-1164
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8081 RJ45 3-position data network switch enables access to three 10/100 Base-T Cat5 networks from one Common RJ45 device. The LineSelect® Model 8081 Category 5 A/B/C Data Network Switch allows the user to reroute data between the three networks with the turn of a knob. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 8081 is enclosued in a slim desktop enclosure.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.