CellMite® 4326B Embedded Digital Signal Conditioner with TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
CellMite® Model 4326B can be directly integrated into a standard strain gage transducer such as a load cell or extensometer. CellMite® simultaneously generates a serial digital output for connection to a PC as well as a /-10V analog output.
CellMite® Model 4326B compensates for transducer nonlinearities using its integrated 6-point calibration capability not found in standard signal conditioners. Its multi-drop RS232 serial port, unit addressing capabilities, and simple command set allow for connection of multiple units in a serial network configuraton. The TEDS-Tag® auto identification feature with integrated electronic tags allows the CellMite® Model 4326B to automatically select the correct sensor calibration and analog output for scaling for the connected transducer.
CellMite® Model 4326B features a nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between three transducers, multi-point and mV/V calibration, remote sense excitation, and a 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output.
CellMite® Model 4326B Features:
- Single Channel
- 2-pt mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable /-10V analog output
- 16-bit analog output
- Direct to PC with RS232 data
- 24-bit resolution
- Multiple filter selections
- Storage for 3 calibrated transducers
- Precision shunt
- Remote sense excitation
- Addressable for serial network
- Tare, peak, valley
- Unit Support: In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, Kg, N, mV/V, User defined
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplies are internally isolated
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) and Software Drivers are sold separately. Select from:
- CellView Lite GUI (Cat. No. 514569)
- CellView Multi-Display GUI (Cat. No. 514424)
- CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
- Software Drivers (Cat. No. 514864)
- CellMite® Model 4326B Specifications:
- Internal resolution: 24-bit
- Input Range: /-5.5 mV/V
- Conversion rate: 60 per second.
- Error: 0/01%, /- 1 count
- Precision Shunt 60K.
- Analog: 16-bit, Scalable, /-10V.
- Serial Data: Multi-drop RS-232.
- Size: 3" x 1.5" x 0.8"
- Weight: 0.9 oz. (25.5g).
- Included Items;
- Board Connector Kit
- Operational Manual on CD ROM.
APPLICATION: Model 4326B CellMite® transforms standard transducer into a smart cell!
Model 4326B is a board only unit for embedded applications.
CellView Lite GUI Software (Cat. No. 514569)
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
The CellView Multi-Display Graphical User Interface (GUI) application communicates with up to eight precision CellMite® digitizing signal conditioners that are designed to amplify, filter and linearize the output of a strain gage sensor. CellView Multi-Display presents the user with a graphical user interface to monitor incoming load data from the CellMite® unit and to visualize and refine the data.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software Features:
- User interface connects up to eight pre-addressed CellMite® Strain Gage or CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units can hold calibration data for up to three separate sensors.
- User interface guides user through sensor calibrations.
- User interface allows creation of up to eight independent displays of data from the various connected units.
- Each display relates to a specific sensor.
- User can tare and reset peak and valley for the sensor from the displays.
- User can set filter level of the sensor via the unit, and/or further filter data as it enters the GUI software.
- User may manually start and stop tests or automate the process.
- Tests may be run in segments where each segment has a different data frequency.
- User can save and load CellMite®, Sensor, and Test setup info.
- User may save data and/or test info for use with spread sheets.
- User can refine data as it comes into the Unit by applying a 5th order polynomial.
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.