DB9 / RS232 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
LineSelect® Model 9447G RS232 A/B Manual Data Network Switch, DB9 Rackmount, Gray Chassis
Highly reliable A/B switch for any DB9 connector interface!
Popular for switching DB9 data interface of PC's, servers, keyboard, mice, joysticks, and more!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.74" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9447G DB9 RS232 A/B Switch Application: (Unit is in a gray chassis)
The diagram illustrates a Workstation or Computer connected to the DB9 COMMON port with access to Device A and Device B, connected to the DB 9 Port A and DB9 Port B, respectively.
- Allows access to two DB9 networks from one computer or workstation.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Improves computer efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9447G enables easy access to two networks. It allows the user to reroute data between the two networks with a simple flip of the switch. The unit supports all 9 pins of the DB9 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
The LineSelect® Model 9447G is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, gray chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length (Feet) when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.